Monday, April 5, 2021

VA - Off At An Angle 2021 The Forgotten Favourites in FLAC



 Those of you who come to the blog on a regular basis will hopefully remember a 20 Volume compilation posted last year called 'Off At An Angle'

These were created by me between 2014/2015 for me to play in the car, I didn't have an mp3 encoder in the car at the time but I did have a Multi - Disc CD player so I burnt all the tracks to CD-R.

All the songs were records  I had bought since I could remember buying records, so many of them hold special memories for me.

This is a new batch of 18 songs which can be burnt to a CD if needed, but again are songs from my youth.

It is also (well I think it is) the first FLAC files posted here, so enjoy the quality.

4 comments:

colourzone said...

Sheeeee's back !
Thanks mate...
another great compilation.

AssEClark said...

Great choice of songs, you are so me as in from one side of music to the other, Laurel and Hardy (UA, still have the single) to Peaches (yep still have that single too) and a few new songs to me. Crabby Appleton and Dream Express. Disco Connection always a favorite from Issac, Yep have that single.
Love they are in FLAC.
Brillant Collection.
Thank You - Ray

Vince from SF said...

Awesome collection. I can readily say that some of these are not forgotten classics, at least for me, since I haven't heard of many of them. And thanks for "Classical Gas". Such a great tune. I hope there's more on the way!

msanm said...

Thanks Simon for this addition to your excellent Off at an angle collection
It certainly brings back memories for me