Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Future Is Ours To See (New Link)




This is a compilation I found in 2010 by someone called Breeze, I don't recall where I found it but it's a pretty damn fine compilation.

This is my last post of 2019 as I am taking a short sabbatical to work on some new projects which will see the light of day in 2020.

If you would like me to upload any of my compilations where the link has died then please let me know. I can only upload compilations created by Simon John, my name is at the bottom left of all my posts. Add your request to this post and I will try to upload the compilation again for you. I do not spend 24/7 on the blog so please have a little patience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks so much for posting this. I am having a problem downloading it. After I select the slow download, I get an error message: "This page isnt working."

Anonymous said...

Breeze makes excellent comps. you can find most of them here: https://vk.com/cosmic.trip.blog