Monday, July 23, 2018

Files all lost. and requests for re-uploads of old dead posts.


It appears that Workupload has deleted my account so all the links on this blog that go there are now lost.

I am a bit pissed off with this as they did not let me know and so I will have to start uploading the files again.

Unfortunately this will take many hours, time I do not have.

So I will upload Female Of The Species Volume 21 again onto another file server.

If their is any posts you would like me to upload again then please leave a comment in this post.

Female Of The Species 22 will now be put back until next week.

Many thanks Simon John

4 comments:

Frans said...

can you re-up female of the species 17,18,19,20

Frans said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

please can you re-up Discotease 11. I'd be very grateful.

DISCO CLUBING said...

VARIOS LINKS NÃO ESTÃO FUNCIONANDO MAIS, SE DER RE-POSTE TODOS. GRANDE ABRAÇO DO BRASIL.